Scotia’s service offering caters for the demands of customers operating in a constantly changing business environment, where managed services are increasingly the norm, demanding turnkey solutions.
Scotia specialises in the areas of network security, server management, storage, infrastructure, computer and device supply, and digital transformation – and in the customisation of such solutions, utilising leading brands in storage, computing, networking, security and data centre solutions.
These services include:
- Advisory and architectural consulting
- Managed hosting, private cloud and cumulus
- Managed IT services, remote monitoring and device management
- Support for data centre enterprise, cyber security, digital infrastructure and business transformation, and unified security
- Technical support on the ground via deployment, design and staffing.
Internal divisions are responsible for the supply and installation of hardware, storage, infrastructure, networks and security solutions. However, Scotia also outsources for contracted specialist skills, managed by in-house technical teams enforcing the terms of service level agreements.